- Fiberglass Shingle Roof: Each shingle attached with six fasteners, backed by 20-year limited warranty.
- Asphalt Laminated Reinforced Shingle Underlayment: In addition to a layer of 15-lb roofing felt.
- Oriented Strand Board Roof Sheathing: Engineered to resist racking and shape distortion under high wind.
- Truss Roof Rafter System:With double rafters within 3′ of front & rear. (Approved for hurricane zones I, II & III) Solid one-piece structural center beams.
- Blown Cellulose Ceiling Insulation:Fire retardant and formaldehyde-free.
- Insulated Flex-Duct System:Fiber reinforced mastic sealed airtight insulated flex-duct system with sealed interior risers insulated with fiberglass.
- Ventilated Roof Cavity:In addition to a whole house ventilation system.
- Vinyl Lap Siding:50-year limited warranty: will not dent, rot, chip or corrode.
- 3/8″ Structural Sheathing Under Lap Siding: Adds strength and extra insulation to walls.
- Fiberglass Exterior Wall Insulation:For maximum energy efficiency.
- 2″ x 6″ Exterior Walls:With 26-gauge uplift straps attached to the floor and rafters.
- 2″ x 4″ Interior Walls:Gypsum board covered with decorative wall vinyl’s.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
IMP-2421 Anna Maria 2019 - Jacobsen Manufactured Home
498 SQ. FT. | 2 Bedroom | 1 Bath
13’4″ x 37’4″
The ANNA MARIA floor-plan features an open and airy option for families and retired couples alike. The home includes a beautiful dining area, connected to a spacious great room, which is joined to the kitchen This two-bedroom, two bathrooms is over 1,040 sq ft. is ready for move-in! Interior features include eat-in kitchen, His and Her Sinks, utility room and much more. This great floorplan manages to combine efficient use of space with energy efficient building materials. Call us to today to schedule a tour and see how we can customize this model for you and your family!