Whether you are looking to move to Florida permanently or are looking for a second home, Palm Hill offers something for everyone. Our community is located in the center of Pinellas County which, along with Hillsborough County, makes up the core of the Tampa Bay area with a population of over 2 million people.
Palm Hill Country Club is a cooperative manufactured home community where all 1096 owners share equally in the Home Owners of Palm Hill, Inc. Corporation. The Corporation owns all the streets, main water and sewer lines, and all improvements such as clubhouses, golf course, tennis courts, swimming pools, etc. The land is controlled under a 99 year ground lease expiring on June 30, 2094.
1800 Seminole Blvd.
Largo, Fl 33778
Administration Office: (727) 581-872
- Nine hole par 30 Golf Course with Pro Shop
- Two Clubhouses, each with a Recreation Club
- Swimming Pools and Jacuzzis with sun decks in each of two Recreation Areas
- Three Tennis Courts
- Two Bocce Courts
- Two complete sets of Shuffleboard Courts, one of which is completely enclosed for use in any weather
- Two Billiards Rooms
- Horseshoes Pit
- Two Libraries
- Two Laundry Facilities
- Many residents travel around our community of 1096 homes in their private golf carts
- We are just several blocks from the popular Pinellas Trail, an ideal biking, walking, rollerblading right of way running 47 miles up and down the coast from St. Petersburg to Tarpon Springs.