- Fiberglass Shingle Roof: Each shingle attached with six fasteners, backed by 20-year limited warranty.
- Asphalt Laminated Reinforced Shingle Underlayment: In addition to a layer of 15-lb roofing felt.
- Oriented Strand Board Roof Sheathing: Engineered to resist racking and shape distortion under high wind.
- Truss Roof Rafter System:With double rafters within 3′ of front & rear. (Approved for hurricane zones I, II & III) Solid one-piece structural center beams.
- Blown Cellulose Ceiling Insulation:Fire retardant and formaldehyde-free.
- Insulated Flex-Duct System:Fiber reinforced mastic sealed airtight insulated flex-duct system with sealed interior risers insulated with fiberglass.
- Ventilated Roof Cavity:In addition to a whole house ventilation system.
- Vinyl Lap Siding:50-year limited warranty: will not dent, rot, chip or corrode.
- 3/8″ Structural Sheathing Under Lap Siding: Adds strength and extra insulation to walls.
- Fiberglass Exterior Wall Insulation:For maximum energy efficiency.
- 2″ x 6″ Exterior Walls:With 26-gauge uplift straps attached to the floor and rafters.
- 2″ x 4″ Interior Walls:Gypsum board covered with decorative wall vinyl’s.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
The Bayshore 2020
1351 SQ. FT. | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath
28′ x 50′-8″
A Jacobsen Homes Top Seller! Our 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1350 SF Bayshore model is an award-winning design concept that showcases the very best of Jacobsen Homes’ interior features. Customers love the addition of a flex room that can be used as your office, craft room, or third-bedroom. Our stainless-steel appliance package compliments a farm sink, Moen Align Chrome Pull-down faucet and European Range Hood. The 42” truffle-colored cabinetry extends into the dining room where we feature a wine-bar and buffet for entertaining guests. But that’s not all! This home features a 125 SF front porch, 9’ ceilings, custom engineered flooring, tile backsplash in the kitchen and full-tile bathrooms.